Tuesday, June 27, 2017

It's episode 24!

So, episode 24 is up! I had some issues getting it edited but as much as I want to blame Audacity for being terrible, I know it's my own fault for putting my hopes and dreams into a program that crashes without warning all the time. So just a friendly reminder to everyone out there: Save often. Especially when hit with a dragon's breath weapon.

In this episode we talk about Feats, Illusions, dying from falling damage, the main difference between Brits and Americans, and maybe there's some roleplaying advice thrown in there for good measure. As always, remember to rate/review/subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher or wherever you found us- and if you like the podcast but would love it to sound even better, then please check out our Paypal Donate button (which you can find by clicking the link in the upper right corner of the screen). And, also, we're always in need of questions to discuss! So if you have any of those, e-mail us at InterPartyConflict@gmail.com and we'll discuss your questions on the air.

Thanks, everyone!

Episode 24: Spelling Defeat

RSS Feed Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions answered this episode:

1. How do you feel about how 5e handles feats? I haven't had a chance to read through all the options available. Do you think their benefits outweigh that of ability score improvements?

2. Illusions - how do they work, and when are they useful?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noteworthy links:

Raspberry Pi, a type of computer I plan on making into an arcade machine

Laudate Solis, by Judson Cowan- an amazing Dark Souls poster that I currently have on my wall


A trailer for 300- the PG version (Watch it, right now!)


I mentioned a particular Order of the Stick comic- it turns out my details were a bit wrong, and I was combining this one and this one.



And while editing, my wife insisted I mention that I was wearing a shirt featuring the Russian rap star, Ill Mitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment