Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Episode 18 takes me back

I hope you guys like this episode! I got to spend about an hour complaining about the worst DM I've ever had. It's a story that I've been sharing for years, and hopefully it's entertaining to listen to. We also talk about one of my favorite magic items of all time- the Sword of Kas, the cursed blade used by the traitorous vampire lieutenant of the undead god of secrets to usurp his throne. It's a great item that I love talking about, so I hope you love listening to it!

If any of you have any questions for us to discuss, or any magic items for the Dragon's Hoard, e-mail us at InterPartyConflict@gmail.com!

Episode 18: Lessons for the Worst Dungeon Master

RSS Feed Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions answered this episode:

1. Who was the worst Player/GM you ever had?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noteworthy links:

The Sword of Kas, 3rd Edition

Dicey Tales, a great 5e Actual Play podcast

Hearty Dice Friends, our evil podcasting twin from across the pond

A Reddit Fan Theory that explains Midichlorians in a way that should sit well with Star Wars fans everywhere

Sir Bearington, a hilarious character concept

No comments:

Post a Comment