2. What is the ideal number of players in a group?
3. How to manage combat efficiently and successfully?
4. Miniatures, yay or nay?
5. Miniature hacks - how to make/use cost effective miniatures if you don't feel like dishing out $$$ on plastic figurines?
6. Table rules. Which ones are common, and how to encourage them?
7. How best to tweak a monster stat block to represent more of a challenge without compromising the original flavor of the monster?
8. How do you say no to players? Whether it's with character concepts, homebrewing, or anything else
9. What is your favorite gaming snack?
10. Is it okay to create new abilities/features for monsters that players cannot counter?
11. How to deal with Rules Lawyers?
12. Modules or not? Advantages of running a prewritten story vs making your own?
13. At what point do house rules become excessive?
14. How to get new players to RP more?
15. Should the GM keep a tight rein on the setting, or should the GM allow the players some room to add details?
16. Should a GM alter the setting heavily to make it more palatable to players who have issues with some, or even many, elements?
17. Should a GM enforce racism against drow in-setting if a player is honestly wanting to play a heroic drow?
18. How old do you have to be to role play in table top? Explain.
20. What are your qualifications for a usable adventure module?
21. When do you introduce dragons?
23. All about backstories: Realistic backstory given starting level, flaws, quirks, connections to other people/places, story hooks, etc
24. Should i try to solve the Martial vs. Magic balance problem with houserules, or try to integrate every character with different tasks so they dont feel useless?
25. What are the pros and cons to homebrew campaigns, classes, races, backgrounds, etc.?
26. What is your preferred Supers system?
28. What do you feel has been the single greatest innovation to D&D in the last few years?
29. How should players/DMs come up with why their characters are on an adventure?
31. As players reach higher levels, how do you balance combat while keeping it interesting, but not too deadly?
32. Which do you think is better, a campaign with a single overarching quest or a campaign that is more like an anthology of different quests?
33. What non-D&D fantasy games do you enjoy?
35. Have you ever tried integrating monsters, items, etc from games, movies, or TV?
36. How do you handle the imbalance when one player loves roleplaying and hamming it up and the other does not?
37. How to spread spotlight across every player instead of having one strong player personality dominate it?
38. How to make your story more open-worldy/sandboxy, and how to avoid railroading your campaign?
40. Is it okay to permanently maim a player character on a critical fumble?
41. How do you handle player character death in your games?
42. Do you prefer levels vs more point/experience based character advancement?
44. Lately, it has been difficult for me to set aside time for face to face campaigns. What are your thoughts on play by post campaigns?
45. How should I gauge if a fight is too difficult for my group?
46. What do you think of parties having pets/companions?
47. Do you feel 5E mechanics would work in a Modern setting?
49. When is it okay to split the party?
50. What do you do when one or more of your players can't make it to a session, and you still want to have a meaningful game?
52. Are there any Rules As Written that you really don't like?
53. How would I go about enacting a secret plan between myself and the DM?
55. What the best way to introduce new players into an already existing game? Also how many players is too many? I currently have seven players and it seems to slowly be growing.
57. Have you experimented with reskinning classes and class features to emulate new or un-updated material?
58. How do you avoid being the problem player?
60. How far should I take an (in-character) grudge?
61. How do you maintain a specific tone (serious, comedic, etc) in your games?
62. For games with variable players (like PFS or other public forum games), should they strive to be suitable for all ages, or have a contingency for when younger players do participate?
64. Do you think a certain alignment lends itself to a certain personality?
66. Do you think the 5e wizards familiar in conjunction with the help action is too powerful particularly with an owl?
67. How do you handle character death? What's your philosophy? Have you ever killed a character and had their player quit playing because of that?
69. You've mentioned playing in groups where the DMs and players switched off. How did you make that work with the in-game adventuring party? How did you manage the story for when the character's player suddenly became the DM? Any tips for doing a campaign like this?
70. As a new DM I'm having issues with knowing when and how I should give players magic items in-game. Also, should I just say "You have a flying broom, write that in your inventory" or should I make flash cards with all of the info with them?
73. How important is session 0 for a campaign?
74. What are some of your favorite movie or video game plots that you've "stolen" and made your own in a home brew campaign?
76. What is your favorite monster?
77. What is your favorite class?
78. What is your favorite character you played?
79. What is your favorite character you never got to play?
80. What is your favorite kind of quest/adventure?
81. What kind of BBEG is your favorite?
82. What is your favorite quote said at the gaming table?
84. How do you make a dynamic combat encounter?
85. How should I speed up the pace of play? For that matter, should I even try to speed it up? Would that have a negative impact of the players and the campaign?
87. How do I deal with players who appear to only want to win?
88. What is your opinion on Evil campaigns?
90. How do I figure out what sort of character works for me?
91. What is your opinion on DMs who request payment for their services?
93. Illusions - how do they work, and when are they useful?
95. How do you address a DM who you feel has ruined an encounter by not so discreetly fudging rolls?
96. Are there any elements of D&D that you don't think fit into the setting?
97. What are your thoughts on the DM tracking hit points and not relaying numbers to the players, but instead relying on vivid descriptions?
99. Are there any methods you can recommend to make rolling for initiative simpler? Also have you ever had a DM or been a DM who keeps forgetting a player's turn frequently and is there a trick to correcting this habit?
100. As a DM, how does one break out of the habit of just using the same type of monster over and over?
101. How do you plan out your campaigns? What do you think is the best way to plan out a campaign?
102. What are some ways to get players to develop their characters more? Should I let players be as two dimensional as they like if they are having fun?
104. As a player, how do you discourage another player from hogging the spotlight constantly but do so with tact?
105. When creating a puzzle or riddle for the players, should I always have a backup ready in case they can't solve the puzzle or should I offer hints until they do?
106. What do you feel about campaigns having plot twists that make the game longer?
108. What are some tools or resources you use to help run a game?
110. How can a DM effectively deal with monsters with multiple abilities/skills?
111. What are some general tips for running a combat encounter to make the best and most interesting use of a monster's abilities?
112. What is the best indicator that I should be running more episodic adventures rather than a long linked campaign? You have talked before about the risks between doing one or the other, but are there any signs I should be looking for?
113. Have you ever done a campaign just so you could use an idea you had?
115. What are some good ways of turning a massive amount of wealth a character acquired into worth while plot hooks? In other words, how can they use that money to drive the story?
116. How do you integrate your characters back stories and personal goals into pre-written material? And does running pre-written material for a whole campaign put a strain on you creatively?
119. Awarding inspiration- when should I do that? Help me inspire others!
121. Why do you think so many gaming groups have issues with showing up on time?
124. DM screens. What's your opinion on them? Also, when should the DM roll out in the open and when/how should you keep certain rolls secret?
125. Rolling Stats vs. Point Buy. Or, how do you make the most of playing a low-stat character, especially when another player has higher stats?
127. How do you go about dealing with chases in your campaign? Do you use the rules on page 252 of the 5e DMG, or do you homebrew it, improv it, or maybe even use a skill challenge? Maybe you use a little bit of each?
129. What is the area of effect for spells like Heat Metal?
131. Which tone do you prefer in campaigns, a more serious tone or a light hearted one?
133. Improvisation- how should I get better at it? What is your perspective on "Yes, and"?
134. What type of RPG genre/setting/milieu has never been done (or rarely done, or perhaps rather poorly executed) that you would like to see?
135. How do you make Possession in combat interesting for the player possessed?
138. Does the elven racial Trance ability allow them to get the benefits of an eight-hour Long Rest in only four hours? Why or why not?
140. What sort of exercises or methods do you use for city building?
141. How long should you stick with a group before accepting that your playstyles don't mesh?
143. As the DM, is it a good idea to sit the players down and have a discussion of the campaign so far?
144. If a spellcaster enters an anti-magic area, is there any indication of that fact or is it only when they try to cast magic do they know they are in a field?
146. What factors should be considered when thinking about becoming a DM?
148. What is your favourite campaign or table specific house rule? It doesn't have to be one that you always bring to the table, but perhaps one that really worked thematically with a certain campaign.
150. What are some tips for running/making the final boss for a campaign?
153. What is your favorite class to play, and why?
154. Aside from D&D, what tabletop roleplaying games have you played?
155. What gaming podcasts, if any, do you listen to?
156. What do you consider the best alignment, and why?
157. Does your group keep track of things like food/water, carrying capacity, and cost of living? How do you feel about it?
158. Have you (or has your DM) ever twisted a Wish spell against the player? What was the Wish, and how did you twist it? Also, why did you twist it?
159. What mythological creature would you like to see in a tabletop game?
160. PCs meeting/fighting gods. Yea or nay?
161. What is your LEAST favorite magic item?
162. What movie would you like to see made into an RPG? Conversely, what RPG would you like to see made into a movie?
163. What is your ideal group size?
164. What is your favorite D&D-themed video game, and why?
165. If you could play the tabletop game of your choice with anyone, living or dead, what would you play and who would you play with?
166. How long are your play sessions? Is that ideal, or would you rather they be longer or shorter?
167. Seating and snacks. What makes for a good, comfortable gaming environment?
168. What is a character class or archetype that you never play? And why do you never play it?
170. Do you think 5E lends itself to a no (or very low) magic campaign? And if so, how would you do it? Would you just flavor the magic as something else? Or would you just keep the magic out of it?
172. How do you feel about the "nerdy" stereotype that D&D brings with it?
175. Do you ever find it hard to catch a player up that joins late into a campaign? Also any suggestions on merging the new character into the party?
178. How can a GM keep up their health? Have you ever run a game when you were sick or exhausted?
179. How to deal with a DM who plays favorites?
181. Is mercy killing something a good character would do?
183. How does Surprise work in 5th Edition? How is this different from how it worked in 4th Edition?
184. What do you think of the spells Counterspell and Banishment in 5e?
185. What kind of changes would you think we would see in a 6th edition?
187. Could you enjoy a game with no conflict?
188. What makes a compelling story for D&D or any tabletop roleplaying game?
190. There's a player in my group that wants to create a lot of his own abilities. I think it might be getting out of hand. When comes the point that you say "enough is enough" and tell him to stick to the books?
192. How do I survive a harsh campaign without running from the fun?
194. How do I know if my D&D group is worth sticking with?
196. With things like competitive barbecue, food porn, and so on- they set up unrealistic expectations that encourage wasting food in favor of appearance and competition. Where’s the balance between loving food and respecting food?
197. Are hot dogs a sandwich?
198. Is there any dish you'd refuse to cook if asked?
200. How can a DM modify an older module to 5th edition?
202. What, in your opinion, is the single most important quality for a GM?
203. Do you have any advice on how to plan a murder mystery adventure? Also, should I let the players know if they arrest or kill the wrong person?
205. My players want to perform a ritual to summon an avatar of their deity. What components (arcane reagents, incantations, blood sacrifices, etc.) should this ritual require?
206. Should I feel bad for having to cancel on a group?
208. I currently DM a game, where we had our first character death and the player in question has now created a character, who purposely will clash with the parties paladin. How would you handle this?
209. What should I do when the DM pits two player characters against each other?
211. How you feel about the massive damage rule? Do you think it's worth incorporating into the game?
213. How to run a game for a small group of players?
215. In 5e, can a paladin using an attack with divine smite that brings a creature's hit points to zero declare it as non-lethal?
216. What is a one shot? Do they have to have a satisfying ending? Are one shots good or bad for the game?
218. What do you guys think of taking a historical place and time and making it an RPG setting? How would you do it? What place and time would you use?
219. Let's talk about mindflayers.
220. How do you help someone gather the courage to DM if they are intimidated by the time and effort?
221. How much do you involve your computer as a DM or even a player?
222. Dice!... How many do you have? Can you have too many? Are you "Dice Superstitious?" For example... Do you let other players roll yours? Have you played with know anyone who won't. Have you ever "retired" a die for a session because it kept rolling bad, or roll your dice in a "lucky" die tray or tower only? And finally, do you ever roll, or let your players roll, the to hit die and damage die at the same time?
223. What's your opinion of using music and/or soundboards during a game? Have you ever done so or experienced it during a session?
224. How can I convince people to roll their dice faster?
225. As a player or as a DM, how to encourage a player to be more creative in their descriptions?
226. How can I encourage new players to avoid metagaming?
227. How do you remember everyone's character names?
228. Do you have a character that you play in every campaign?
229. Do you feel that beast races are appropriate for a party? Orcs, Hobgoblins, Kobolds, Bugbears, and Yaun-Ti are all good, but what about a doppelganger, or a frost giant, a centaur, or maybe even a displacer beast? How far can one go if they want to play a monstrous race?
230. Am I the only one who hates hearing people's D&D stories?
231. What are your favorite physical props you've used?
232. Is realism more important than fun?
233. What is your ideal starting level for a campaign?
234. How to make a player's property investments interesting?
235. What makes you want to leave a gaming group?
236. How can I deal with jealousy between players?
237. How do you make the perfect boss fight?
238. What should a DM do when a player has outrageous goals for their character, beyond the scope of the campaign?
239. How lethal do you like combat?
240. I want to run a campaign where the players are all from different worlds/settings. What is the best plot device for bringing them together?
241. What are the advantages and disadvantages of Co-DMing a campaign?
242. How can I get better at creating and using character voices?
243. Do you think the market still has room and desire for Anime genre emulation or inspiration (see the 90s' Anime game boom) or have we moved past that?
244. What are your thoughts on dreams in D&D?
245. How does grappling work? How did it work in other editions?
246. What was your best result from a Natural 20?
247. How can I balance a game session when half of my players want to smash and kill things and the other half want to explore and roleplay?
248. What are your biggest "Dos" and "Don'ts" for a new DM?
249. What are some tips on running a campaign based entirely around exploration?
250. What are some tips on running a campaign based entirely around exploration?
251. How overpowered would it be to give players a magic item that allows more than one Concentration spell at a time?
252. What do you think of the optional Sanity and Honor ability scores in the Dungeon Master's Guide?
253. What are some tips you can give for adapting a movie into a roleplaying game?
254. As a DM, have you ever walked away from the table as the party makes an attack plan?
255. What are you thoughts/methods for determining NPC reactions and decisions?
256. What would you do in a TPK-Minus-One situation (where all but one party member dies, and for whatever reason they cannot resurrect the rest of the party)?
257. What are your thoughts on playing a blind character?
258. What's your opinion on passing notes during the game? (Also, what was the best note you passed?)
259. Can you suggest any ways other than defeating all the enemies to make combat encounters more diverse? Rescuing a hostage, escaping a trap, keeping a rope bridge intact, stuff like that. What were some of your favorite encounters where the goal was not just total destruction?
260. Do you think that someone with Unarmored Defense (such as a Monk or Barbarian) should retain that AC bonus even when unable to defend themselves, such as when they are grappled or knocked prone?
261. How obvious should it be when a player fails a roll?
262. If you wanted to run a horror-themed module for a young audience, what steps would you take and/or things you would change to make it age-appropriate?
263. What's the scariest dnd monster?
264. What's the best Halloween monster?
265. What's the most scariest setting?
266. Can you have an actual scary table top role playing game?
267. How do you set the tone for a Halloween-themed session? What sort of props, lighting, and other sensory effects might you use? How all-out would you be willing to go?
268. What have your players done that made you proud to GM?
269. How much say should my players have over the campaign?
270. What was the worst instance of you creating an encounter that you thought would be fairly doable, but completely annihilated the party?
271. In your opinion, what 5e class makes the best archer?
272. As a fellow player, how should I deal with other powergamers?
273. When do you involve NPCs in combat?
274. The current system in D&D 5e for crafting is absurd. What does a DM do to make crafting a much more viable option?
275. What are your thoughts on Passive checks in 5e (like Passive Perception)?
276. Do you think people overly penalize (or reward) players for using Charisma-based skills?
277. Have you ever played in or ran a game for young children (i.e., 3-8 years old)? What tips can you give for running such a game?
278. Have any of you ran a game for a group of people with difficulty really paying attention?
279. Most encounters have the players acting separately, but all monsters act on the same initiative. Is this a disadvantage to the players, and should the DM accomodate for that?
280. How do you balance your encounters?
281. Have you tried D&D style emulation with different systems? (ie. Dungeon World, GURPS Dungeon Fantasy.)
282. If you were looking to emulate a darker low fantasy game what system would you use?
283. Have you ever experimented with genre mashups? Supers/Fantasy, SciFi/Teen Drama, etc?
284. One of my players is a 5e Swashbuckler, and I want to let her dual-wield guns so I'm considering fudging the rules a bit- but I'm afraid it might be too powerful and overshadow the rest of her abilities. What should I do?
285. How can you improve your GM skills to the point where you can change even simple, cliched concepts into engaging plot hooks?
286. Can a way of the four elements monk stun and or knock prone a construct or an elemental (specifically a lightning based elemental)?
287. What RPG would you use for a game based on Halo?
288. How do you mentally prep for an upcoming session?
289. The other party members are arguing over whether to open a door. The DM looks ready to kill someone if they don't just make a decision and do it. I could just go ahead and open it myself, but if I do, I'll probably get attacked by whatever's on the other side. What should I do?
290. How do you introduce information about a fresh world to PCs or even players for the first time?
291. How would you deal with superheroes in a fantasy setting?
292. What is the easiest way to reach out in a big city to find a group for a new campaign?
293. Should you leave feedback when leaving a gaming group?
294. How can I make my PCs feel the danger of being overwhelmed by an onslaught of foes without feeling like an accountant for managing so many enemies at the same time?
295. What is the "five room dungeon" and how do you use it?
296. How can I steer my PCs into making characters based on historical or mythological characters while still giving them free will to make the character they want?
297. How many NPCs is too many?
298. What is a way players can have magic and still feel that it is mysterious and dangerous to use?
299. Where do you stand on "role" playing vs "roll playing", and what is the balance you think is best?
300. What do you do when the party latches onto a small, unimportant detail and spends the rest of the session assuming it was meant to be important?
301. What should player characters do with free time?
302. I have some friends that are interested in sitting in on a gaming session as watchers. What are some things I can do to make their experience as enjoyable as possible?
303. Can an RPG pull off a self-defeating villain (i.e., Jafar from Aladdin or Belloq from Indiana Jones), without being too disappointing for the players?
304. How do you pull off a supernaturally-recurring villain, where the players can't kill the villain until they complete a series of tasks? Can you set up the villain's defeat as a satisfying mystery or would it just boil down to a bunch of skill checks?
305. How do you explain your passion for D&D to the people who you are closest to, who just don’t get it? My family just cannot wrap their heads around why I spend so much time engaged with imaginary characters and places.
306. Have you ever considered a fanfic D&D game (set in an existing universe like the Wheel of Time or Game of Thrones)? Would you use D&D or would you rather use a system specific to that world?
307. Which is nerdier, LARPing or D&D? Why?
308. How would you go about putting a mole into the party?
309. A spell or effect makes your PC act a certain way. You don't like this so you don't play it. Are you a bad roleplayer or is fun the most important rule?
310. Am I a bad player if I don't want my character to die permanently?
311. My current campaign is wrapping up soon and I’m trying to decide whether I want to use a homebrew adventure path or an official WotC campaign. What are the pros and cons of each?
312. Do you prefer rolling loot on the random loot tables or planning out in advance what loot the players will find?
313. How would you go about playing at level 0?
314. In your opinion, what is the GM's job and why?
315. When do you introduce dragons?
316. What do you think of parties having pets/companions?
317. When is it okay to split the party?
318. In 5e, can a paladin using an attack with divine smite that brings a creature's hit points to zero declare it as non-lethal?
319. Why do you think so many gaming groups have issues with showing up on time?
320. How should I go about ending a long campaign?
321. How do you feel about the "nerdy" stereotype that D&D brings with it?
322. I have a player who is incredibly busy all the time. Is it wrong to just play without him?
323. Could you enjoy a game with no conflict?
324. How do I know if my D&D group is worth sticking with?
325. How to role play a female character?
326. How can I make travel more interesting?
327. What do you guys think of taking a historical place and time and making it an RPG setting? How would you do it? What place and time would you use?
328. Am I the only one who hates hearing people's D&D stories?
329. How do you handle burn out?
330. How do you feel about 'table talk' during combat?
331. How do I get a player to vary up their tactics in combat?
332. Do you think you should be able to Ready actions outside of combat?
333. What should I do if a player wants to multiclass Paladin and Warlock? Would their god be okay with the character having a patron, and vice-versa?
334.We recently had a character death in our campaign. Although that player has made a new character, another player is upset by the death and is now insisting that the party should go on a quest to resurrect the fallen PC, even if it derails the campaign. What should I do?
335. How would you prepare for a battle royale session (between players)? What classes do you think would be most viable for one and why, and what have been your experiences, if any, with battle royale game sessions? Were they positive? Why or why not?
336. What are some apps or resources you can recommend to keep track of campaign notes?
337. What are some things that have changed about your DM or play style as you got older?
338. In your opinion, what is the role of the Bard?
339. Favorite monster type (like aberration or undead or monstrous humanoids) other than Dragons as a player? As a DM?
340. Small races, like Gnomes, are unable to use longbows and heavy crossbows. This is a distinct disadvantage. Do their racial features balance out this disadvantage? Would it unbalance the game to allow them to use those weapons?
341. How do you create your own monsters, while keeping them balanced and fun?
342. Have you ever crafted your own terrain for battles and did you find the players appreciated it?
343. How do you describe an environment in a way that makes the players feel like there's adventure in every direction?
344. How do you make a mystery or surprise that can't just be overcome by a single spell?
345. Do you like the box text in adventures?
346. Which style of d4 is better, number on the base or number on the top?
347. How do you recover from a bad story?
348. Have you, or any players you’ve had, made choices that led to their background feature becoming nullified? (Such as a folk hero being shunned by their village, a criminal turning their back on the thieves' guild, etc.)
349. What are your thoughts on RPG gamebooks as literature? Have you ever read an adventure module or supplement book with no intention of playing it?
350. Do your characters have cameos in subsequent games?
351. What is your favorite range of levels to play? What is your favorite range of levels to dm?
352. What do you think is the best way to roll for stats? (If you had to roll)
353. Do you like to use a DM screen? What sort of information do you add to it to keep readily available?
354. How do you make camp interesting?
355. How do I create stories of fiction (like myths and legends) within a game?
356. What would a D&D party made up entirely of bards be like?
357. What do you think about a character offering out of character opinions about what the party should do, when that opinion is contrary to what their character would want to do?
358. Hey Gabe and Jeff. What you think about digital tools like D&D Beyond or Hero Lab?
359. What would you say are the pros and cons of playing over the internet?
360. How should you handle it when a key player is going to be absent for an extended length of time?
361. How would you as an experinced DM/Player help new players, who by nature are really quiet, to roleplay more? I know that they want to, they are just very quiet.
362. Could someone play an atheist character in a D&D setting like the Forgotten Realms?
363. Do you know anyone who has taken improv classes to improve their DMing? If so, was it worth it?
364. What are some unwritten customs that you have had in your gaming groups?
365. What is your favorite race to play as (from any D&D/Pathfinder edition) and why?
366. What is the perfect DnD session length? When taking breaks during a session, how long/frequent should they be?
367. A player wants to use an ability in a way that it clearly was not intended (or possibly directly contrary to the rules). Aside from simply saying, "No," what is the best way to handle this?
368. A player character in my campaign just consumed a demon's heart. What do you think should happen to the character?
369. Can/Should wild shape forms be allowed to wear armor?
370. How do I make gathering information fun? I don’t want it to be a repetitive string of npcs that they have to persuade (or threaten). What else can PCs use to obtain information?
371. What should you do when a PC retires mid-campaign? How best to incorporate a new character into an existing party plot-wise?
372. Is it ok to kill a PC for the story? For example one player stays behind to ensure safety for the rest of the party.
373. What is your greatest strength and weakness as a player? What about your greatest strength and weakness as a DM?
374. If you were to make yourself as a D&D character, what race/class/etc. would you be?
375. Of the three core D&D books (Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Monster Manual) which do you find the most interesting, and why?
376. What are some good monsters that make interesting plot hooks around which an entire one-shot or side quest can revolve?
377. What are some good magic items that make interesting plot hooks around which an entire one-shot or side quest can revolve?
378. What are some good spells that make interesting plot hooks around which an entire one-shot or side quest can revolve?
379. What are some things you think makes an encounter really memorable and special?
380. When is it appropriate to split the party? And how do you like to handle that as a DM? How do you handle players who are resistant to it from a meta standpoint?
381. How do you think a typical fantasy RPG campaign would go if the PCs' ages were capped at 12 years old (or the non-human equivalent)?
382. How I am supposed to play a lawful good character in a party full of characters with either nefarious intentions or a lack of conviction?
383. How do you feel about magic items that grow as the players do, and how would you implement such a mechanic?
384. Opportunity attacks. What effect do you think they have on combat in D&D, and would you consider removing them?
385. How do you feel about makeshift equipment?
386. How do you go about making one or more players a "chosen one" in your story without making the other players feel less important?
387. I was wondering if you had any experience with visions, divination etc. Either as DM or player. What makes them fun or interesting instead of the DM giving too much or too little info away?
388. How would you feel about eliminating racial ability score bonuses and instead letting players have increased stats based on other criteria?
389. How do I create spells that don’t overshadow the ones that exist?
390. What should you do when a player asks for an item that is way beyond their level?
391. How would you recreate some of the great horror icons in D&D?
392. I'm interested in becoming a DM. Any tips?
393. Do you fudge dice as a DM?
394. What's some advice you can give for when your significant other is part of your gaming group?
395. How do you define a campaign?
396. When should a DM give randomized loot over loot tailored to the party?
397. How would you deal with a character goal of having a personal demi plane?
398. What are some telltale signs you are in a rut as a DM?
399. Gabe & Jeff, at my last game, I was "That Guy". I managed to piss off the entire party and the Dungeon Master. What can I do moving forward to make things right, and, hopefully, make this sort of thing never happen again?
400. How do you deal with DM doubts after a group completely falls out?
401. What do you do when a new sourcebook comes out and players want to tweak or change their existing characters?