Friday, April 20, 2018

Bonus episode 4: The one where everything is late and Gabe complains

Hello, everyone! In case you haven't listened to the episode yet, I should mention that this week's episode isn't a normal one, due to some technical difficulties going on. Specifically, I've been super behind for the last couple weeks, and this week I was without power for two of my three days off from work (so as a result I'm several days behind on lots of things- including this blog post, not to mention a bunch of Patreon stuff).

So this week has been incredibly hectic and I apologize for any momentary dip in quality of the show and how well we respond to listeners. You all are the lifeblood of this show, and I value each and every one of you- so I ask your patience and understanding until I can get all of this back in order again. Hopefully by the end of the month I can get everything back on schedule, so keep your fingers crossed!

In the meantime, though, we were still able to record an episode and get it out on time- so check out the episode if you can! Jeff and I spent about thirty minutes or so talking about something that both of us feel strongly about- the Warforged race (and why I think most people use them wrong). So come along, learn a thing or two about the non-robot robots of D&D, and you might even hear some secrets about how we make our show!

I should also mention- this week's Chapel on the Cliffs winner is Jack N! Jack, you should get an e-mail within the next day or so with instructions on how to redeem it. (If you don't, check your spam filter, or just e-mail me and I'll get you figured out.) Anyone else who wants to enter can do so by sending us an e-mail with "Chapel on the Cliffs" in the subject line! It's that easy!

And of course, Chapel on the Cliffs is created by Goblin Stone, one of the content creators on the Critnation Fellowship! For more adventures, check out LoresmythAurican's Lair, and Jeff Stevens- and for more podcasts, visit our friends at Crit Academy and D&D Character Lab!

So thank you all for bearing with us, and I hope you have a great (electricity-filled) week!

Bonus Episode 04: Battery Powered

RSS Feed Link

No comments:

Post a Comment