Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Fellowship has been born!

Attention, everyone! I am pleased to announce that we have been made Fellowship members with the amazing podcast, Crit Academy. I've talked about them several times on Inter-Party Conflict in the past few episodes, but I just wanted to direct anyone that hasn't listened to them to check them out. They're a great resource for character concepts, monster ideas, magic items, and anything you could need to take your game from being good to being great. Go to their website (Http://www.critacademy.com) to see what they're all about, and if you sign up through their form, you can actually win things just by listening! And, hopefully, you'll have a great time on the way.

I'll be putting a permanent link somewhere here on the blog, but until then I just wanted to tell everyone what's going on.

So as Justin would say, keep your blades sharp and spells prepared, heroes!

-Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment