Friday, May 11, 2018

No fighting! There's enough of episode 67 to go around!

Hello, everyone! We've got a great episode for you this week- it's all about a serious topic that is kind of the whole reason we started this show: Inter-Party Conflict. Or, I guess, technically, Intra-Party Conflict. Or whatever. While I was editing this episode it occurred to me that my impassioned argument in this one seems like it contradicts my arguments from a couple previous episodes- specifically, about stealing from the party, and doing things "because it's what my character would do"- and I'll address this in next week's episode, but for the time being I just want to say that in my mind the two are not at all contradictory, though it might seem that way. So if anyone was about to turn off their podcasting device in disgust at our blatant hypocrisy, maybe turn the main down a tad?

This week's Chapel on the Cliffs drawing winner is Karl L! Congratulations, Karl! You should get an e-mail from Goblin Stone within the day, and if you don't, let me know. And once you've read it, be sure to let Goblin Stone know what you think! That way they can continue to make great products. And if anyone else would like to enter the drawing, it's as easy as e-mailing us at InterPartyConflict@gmail.com with "Chapel on the Cliffs" in the subject line!

And remember, Goblin Stone is one of the content creators from the Critnation Fellowship! For more adventures, check out LoresmythAurican's Lair, and Jeff Stevens- and for more podcasts, visit our friends at Crit Academy and D&D Character Lab!

Thank you so much everyone, and have a great one!

RSS Feed Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions answered this episode:

1. How do you deal with adversarial DMing? How can you identify it, and how can it be avoided?

2. I currently DM a game, where we had our first character death and the player in question has now created a character, who purposely will clash with the parties paladin. How would you handle this?

3. What should I do when the DM pits two player characters against each other?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment