Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Episode twelve: Don't punch your players in the face, unless you have to

It's been a busy week, and I don't think that'll be letting up anytime soon. I was finally able to sort out the RSS issues I was having the previous two weeks- I found a different RSS tracker that, you know, doesn't completely suck. As of this typing I uploaded the episode about an hour ago and it's already on iTunes.

Speaking of which, we're up on Youtube! If for some reason you'd rather listen to our podcast on Youtube than something like SoundCloud, you can find our entire playlist here: Inter-Party Conflict on Youtube

So, we didn't get to too many questions this week- we were too busy having fun. Sorry about that. The Dragon's Hoard item was something I found in a post on Facebook, and the jury is still out on whether it was serious or not. In any case, we have a good time talking about it. Oh- and I meant to ask, what do you all think of the Dragon's Hoard music? I added it in last episode and I've had people tell me they love it but if you feel otherwise, let us know. To give us feedback, or to submit a Dragon's Hoard item or a question for our discussion, please e-mail us at InterPartyConflict@gmail.com! And be sure to rate/review/subscribe to us on iTunes and such. We really appreciate it.

Episode 12: As You Wish

RSS Feed Link

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions answered this episode:

1. How can a GMPC be pulled off well?

2. What the best way to introduce new players into an already existing game? Also how many players is too many? I currently have seven players and it seems to slowly be growing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noteworthy links:

Spend Less on Candles

Keepers of the List, the novel I'm writing that I referenced in the episode

No comments:

Post a Comment